Our Sunless Tanning will give you an even, natural-looking tan.
The results of the first session will last 3–5 days. Each additional session will deepen your tan 1–2 shades.
It takes 4 hours for the bronzer to stain your skin. We recommend that you wear loose, black clothing and do not shower or exercise in the time following your sunless tan application.
Disposable underwear and shower caps are available.
Airbrush Spray Tanning
Spray Tan + Body Scrub
Original Tan Advice
To ensure your tan is flawless and even, please follow this simple guide:
- Your skin must be free of any previous self-tan application prior to your treatment.
- When spray tanning, it is recommended to exfoliate prior to treatment.
- It is preferable not to apply any type of perfume, deodorant or aromatherapy oils on the day of your treatment as these reduce the results.
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment to reduce sensitivity.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with a dark colored bra or preferably no bra at all. Please be aware the guide color can stain light hair, man-made fibers and wool.
- Your tan will begin to develop immediately after your treatment.
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- It is fine to leave the guide color on overnight and wash in the morning. Some guide color may transfer to bed linen. This will wash out of cotton but not as easily from man-made fibers or wool.
Tan Maintenance Tips
With the correct aftercare your tan will last longer.
- Apply body moisturizer daily in between self-tan applications to maintain your tan for longer and to ensure even fading.
- Do not rub skin dry after bathing. Pat skin dry instead.
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan.